1. Quiet – Less than 40 decibels (dB)
2. Moderate – 40-70 dB
3. Loud – 70-90 dB
4. Very loud – More than 90 dB
1. Quiet: Electric blankets, humidifiers, some refrigerators and freezers
2. Moderate: Dishwashers, washing machines, some refrigerators and freezers
3. Loud: Vacuum cleaners, blenders, food processors
4. Very loud: Garbage disposals, air conditioners, some microwaves
having a noiseless appliance can be important for a variety of reasons, including:
Peace and Quiet - Noise pollution is a real concern, and having a noiseless appliance can help reduce the noise levels in your home. This is especially important if you live in an urban area where noise pollution is a constant issue.
Better Concentration - If you work from home or have children who need to study, a noiseless appliance can help you concentrate better. It is difficult to focus on the task at hand when a noisy appliance is constantly distracting you.
Better Sleep - If you have a newborn or live in a small apartment, a noisy appliance can disturb your sleep. A noiseless appliance can help you get a good night’s sleep without any disturbances.
Improved Quality of Life - Noiseless appliances help improve your quality of life by reducing the stress and anxiety caused by constant noise pollution. It can help you relax and enjoy your time at home without any distractions.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
There are no comments
There are no questions & answers