“While everyone enjoys a respite from the heat during winters, the biting chill can be a challenge in itself. Bajaj Room Heaters help you keep the chill at bay with our wide variety of room heaters that range from Oil-Filled Radiators (OFR) and Fan/Blower to PTC and Radiant Heaters. Bajaj Room Heaters are ISI approved, and have a host of safety measures in place to help prevent any potential mishaps. These incredibly safe heaters come with a 2-year warranty. So if you feel the need to turn up the heat this winter, try a Bajaj Majesty RH 11F Plus.
Bajaj Majesty RH 11F Plus With Fan
- Full Room Warmth: 2500 Watts 11 Fin Oil Filled Radiator for Noiseless Full Room Comfort During Winters , Effective Cord Length (in meters): 1.5. Rated Voltage : 230 V
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and three heat settings (1000 W/ 1500 W/ 2500 W)
- Peace of Mind: Featuring safety tilt and an auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating.
- Efficient: RH 11F Plus comes with a 400 Watt PTC ceramic fan heater for better heating efficiency
- Mobility: Equipped with Castor wheels for ease of access
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
- It is recommended for all Appliances to be installed by Authorized Service Engineers. Please call Customer Service Number 89 3031 3030 preferably from the same number used in order on Paytm Mall.
- You will receive a Call/ SMS from the Brand along with installation request number. Please keep this handy.
- If you do not receive the notification from Brand within 24 hours of speaking to them, Reach to 89 3031 3030 via Call/ SMS/ WhatsApp and provide them the PaytmMall Order ID and registered mobile number.
- Brand Authorised Engineer will visit you within 72 hours of delivery or you can communicate him your convenient time. You may need to remind the engineer for visit.
- If the Engineer doesn’t contact or doesn’t visit, you can contact 89 3031 3030 via Call/ SMS/ WhatsApp and provide them the service request number, Order ID and registered mobile number.
Charges for Installation and additional consumable components:-
- You are requested to confirm installation, component and additional charges while registering installation request or while the engineer calls for visit.
- For Wall Mounted chimneys and Built in Hobs, Common Installation Charges are INR 500/- + GST. However, this may vary based on City Classification. For Example: A Class C city customer may need to pay extra charges for travel charges. However, this would be informed by the Brand Engineer in advance.
- For Island Chimneys, Built In Oven and High End induction Hobs, Common Installation Charges are INR 1500/- +GST.
- If Chimney doesn’t include Duct/ Pipe Kit or you need additional, it would be charged between INR 850-1000/- for an expanded length of 8.5-10 Ft aluminium pipe and INR 450-500/- For an expanded length of 8-9.5 Ft PVC Pipe.
- All additional Task like Core/ Wall cutting, Hole Making, Welding work for chimney hanging, Wooden or wiring work for appliance installation, Pipe conversion from PVC to metal for geysers, Additional Filter RO etc. is completely up to customer discretion and mutual understanding between onsite engineer and customer. Brand/ Paytm or Kitchen Brand Store doesn’t take any responsibility for any damages caused to exterior/ interior house work.
- Other appliances (whether same brand or third party) related maintenance, Service, Shifting or dismantling, consultation is outside scope of work from point of installation service.
- Etiquette, Behaviour or lack of professionalism related issues with by service engineer to be reported to Brand directly and customer shall use feedback mechanism by Brand e.g. Sharing smile code with the engineer only if work done up to satisfaction. Paytm/ Kitchen Brand Store would play an assistant role if needed but not bound to or responsible.
- Brand May not honour warranty if installation not carried out by authorized engineer.