Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
1. All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before delivery of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 2% plus applicable taxes (Two Percent (2% plus applicable taxes) of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance amount would be processed for refund to the User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
2. Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company for credit into the same account from where the payment was made by User, within seven (7) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before delivery of the Products, or within 7 (Seven) working days after the Company’s logistics partner picks up the Product(s) from the User’s place, in case of Cancellation of Order after delivery of the Product(s). However, it will be credited to User’s bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction. The Company shall not be liable for any charges levied by the bank for processing of the refund transaction and the same will solely be borne by the User.
3. Please shoot the video of product at the time of unpacking after you receive it from our courier service. You are requested to do so within 7 days after the date of receiving the product so that any damage issues can be resolved with help of video to mitigate dispute with concerned team while shooting the video do show the serial number, outside label information in the beginning to make sure the authenticity.
4. All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
5. Interest Fee Reversal – In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Interest fee debited to User’s card account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank directly. The Company recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and follow up with the said bank for the said refund.The refund of any Interest depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of Interest by respective bank.
The aforesaid terms and conditions in respect to refund by the Company shall be referred to “Refund Policy”.