Delivery process and conditions:-
The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product booked on the Website is shipped within seven (7) working days from date of booking of order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, User understands and confirms that the Company shall not be held responsible for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
In case User books Order of multiple Products in one transaction, the Company would endeavour to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If User purchases multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be shipped to a single shipping address given by User. If User wishes to ship Products to different addresses, then User should book separate orders based on delivery addresses.
- Local Partner store assigned logistics (Motorbike, Car)
- DTDC courier Service
- Delhivery Courier Service
- BlueDart Courier Service
- XpressBees Courier Service
- In case the User calls on 8930313030, the Company’s store team shall pick up the Products from the User.
- The Products once accepted by the User on delivery, Product shall be unboxed by the Brand Technician if an installation is required. If installation is not required, the customer can unbox the product. However, in both conditions the product shall be video graphed in single shot showing all serial numbers on box and product. If product not checked within 24 hours of the receiving of the product or no video graphy done as per process, the Company shall not be responsible for any breakage of the Products and the User shall not be eligible to make such claims.
- In case of return of the Products, the money shall be refunded to the User’s account depending on the mode of payment selected by the User while purchasing the Product. It is expressly provided that the Company shall not refund any amount in cash.
- The Express Shipping Service applies to attempted delivery by the promised date. The Company shall not be responsible to provide the delivery on time if the User is not present at the delivery address to take the delivery of the Products.
- The Company shall exercise all possible measures to ensure that any Product ordered under the Express Shipping Service option is delivered within Thirty Six (36) hours from the time of placement of the order on the Website subject to successful realization of payment made against the said Order and availability of the Product(s). However, the User understands and undertakes that the User shall not hold the Company, responsible or liable for any delay in shipment of Product due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, provided, the Company takes all required and necessary steps to ensure shipment of the Product within above mentioned timelines.
- The terms and conditions of the Return Policy of Home Delivery (Clause VIII) and Exchange/Replacement of Home Delivery (Clause IX) and Refund Policy (Clause XII) shall apply to Products delivered under the Express Shipping Service option.
The Company shall not be liable for any failure and/or delay on its part in performing any of its obligation under this Agreement and/or for any loss, damage, costs, charges and expenses incurred and/or suffered by the User by reason there of if such failure and/or delay shall be result of or arising out ofForce Majeure Event set out herein.
Explanation:“Force Majeure Event”
means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including, without limitation, unavailability of any communication system, sabotage, fire, flood, earthquake ,explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, and/or industrial action of any kind, breakdown of transportation facilities, riots, insurrection, hostilities whether war be declared or not, acts of government, governmental orders or restrictions breakdown and/or hacking of the Website and/or contents provided for availing the Products and/or services under the Website, such that it is impossible to perform the obligations under the Agreement, or any other cause or circumstances beyond the control of the Company hereto which prevents timely fulfilment of obligation of the Company hereunder.
- Warranty Disclaimer
User acknowledges that the Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding which User gain access to the Website and/ or services; what Products, content User accesses and/ or uploads, posts, emails, transmits and/ or otherwise contribute via the Website and/ or services; what effects the Products, content may have on User and/ or any third party; how User may interpret and/or use the Products and/or what actions User may take as a result of having been exposed to the Products and/or content. User releases the Company from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Products, content through the Website and/ or services. The Website and/ or services may contain, or direct User to sites and/ or services containing, information that some people may find offensive and/or inappropriate. The Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through these websites and/ or services, and the Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency, or durability of the products, material contained in, or accessed or purchased through these websites and/ or services. The services, Products, materials, information, content, Website and/ or any software are provided on an “as is
” and “as available
” basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement except as provided in the Warranty Terms of the said Products given by respective manufacturer of the said Products. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to User.
Changes are periodically made and added to Website and to the information herein. The Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, consultants, partners and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to this Website at any time.
The Website and/ or services contain views, opinions and recommendations of users of the Website and/ or Services, advertisers, third party information providers and organizations. The Website does not warrant, represent and/or endorse the correctness, authenticity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and/or validity of any opinion and/or other information displayed, uploaded, distributed, posted, emailed, transmitted and/ or otherwise contributed through the Website and/ or services by anybody other than the Company.
- Terms & Conditions for Exchange on www.kitchenbrandstore.com
Customer can avail Exchange of his/her old product on www.kitchenbrandstore.com
- Kitchen Brand Store only acts as a facilitator for Exchange between customer and Kitchenbrandstore.com terms and conditions will be applicable for exchange of the customer’s old product
- Customer need to complete his/her transaction on www.kitchenbrandstore.com to avail Exchange of his/her old product.
- The Exchange of the old product selected by customer during their transaction on www.kitchenbrandstore.com will be completed by Sunflamestore.in only after successful delivery of the Sunflamestore.com order to customer
- Customer will get the Exchange value of his/her old product selected for exchange directly from Kitchen Brand Store and the Exchange value will not be deducted from customer’s order on www.kitchenbrandstore.com against which he/she had opted for exchange.
- Exchange against any store pick up order will be similar to other delivery modes of Sunflamestore.com, and will be completed by Kitchen Brand Store post successful collection of Sunflamestore.com order from store by customer. Customer cannot avail the exchange at the store while collecting the order.
- For any queries related to Exchange/Buyback with Kitchen Brand Store, customer can contact Kitchen Brand Store on:
- Helpline: 8930313030
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Pickup Service Terms
The Users shall pick-up the Product(s) within Forty Eight (48) hours of receiving the Invoice on the Website from such stores of the Company as may be selected by the User from the Store locator (“Store”) during the transaction on the Website (“Store Pick Up Service”). In case the Product(s) is not collected within the aforesaid stipulated time, the Company may at its sole discretion cancel the order at point of time and the money will be refunded in accordance with the Refund Policy.
- An original valid Photo ID of the User whose name is mentioned on the invoice from the list of valid Photo ID’s acceptable by the Company shall be produced at the time of pick-up. The same will be scanned and kept in the Company’s records for any future references –
- Pan Card
- Valid Driving licence
- Election Card
- Passport Copy
- Aadhar Card
- Valid College ID (considered only for students)
- In case the Customer who placed an order on the Website cannot visit the store of the Company for collecting the Product,the User can send anybody with authority letter which would be presented along with the said representative’s photo identity proof;
- The User shall have to visit the Store in case of any returns and/or refunds in respect to the Product(s) which are purchased by the User by availing the Store Pick Up Service option.
- The Company hereby expressly states that any request from the User in respect to any change in colour and/or model of the Products purchased by the User through the Website shall not be accepted by the Company.
- The order for purchase of the Products placed by the User using the Store Pick Up Service can be cancelled by the User at the Store on approval by the Store manager on the sole condition that the User makes a fresh purchase at the Store. Further, the amount paid by the User for the cancelled order will be refunded to the User after deduction of Two (2%) Percent (plus applicable taxes) cancellation fee
- The Refund policy of the Website as set out in Clause XII of these Terms And Conditions is applicable to Store Pick-up transactions as well. Further, the refund will be done to the User’s account as per the mode of payment selected at the time of purchase of the Products.
- Replacement Policy for Store Pick-up Transactions –
- . The Replacement Policy under the Store Pick Up Service will be applicable only in respect to Music CD’s, DVD’s, gaming software and small appliances only on account of inherent manufacturing defects (“Store Pick-up Replaceable Products”), subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be presented for replacement within Four (4) days of pick-up of the Products from the respective Store.
- The original invoice must be presented at the time of replacement.
- The Store Pick-up Replaceable Products must be returned in an undamaged and saleable condition including all the accompanying accessories and manuals. There should be no signs of external damage on the packaging, including the original carton. The Company’s shall have the sole right to make a decision in respect to the condition of the Store Pick-up Replaceable Products which shall be final and binding.
- For further details, please refer to the Exchange policy on the invoice or contact the Customer Service Centre at 8930313030.
- Store Pick-up Non-Replaceable Products –
- Products as desktops, laptops, peripherals, gaming hardware, handy-cams, digital cameras, mobile phones, fixed phones mp3 players, accessories, large appliances, LCD’s, TV’s, home theatre systems and other entertainment products.
- Any products sold under Special offers or Promotional Schemes.
- Personal care products will not be replaced for hygiene reasons.
- Free gifts will not be replaced and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
It is expressly provided that if any Store Pick-up Replaceable Products are not available with the Store, the money shall be refunded to the User in accordance with the Refund Policy of the Company as set out herein.