Futura Hard Anodised Cook-n-Serve Bowls are ideal for cooking a wide range of Indian and Werstern dishes. The 4 mm thick base and sides of these Cook-n-Serve Bowls spread heat evenly and retain warmth for a long time making them excellent utensils for both cooking and serving. Cooking and Serving in the same bowl makes good sense the food stays hot longer and you have less to clean up and less for storage. These bowls are designed for convenient cooking and elegance on the dinning table. The Hard Anodised finish on these bowls will stay looking new for years. Each bowl comes with an instruction manual with 12 tested recipes.
Hawkins Cook-n-Serve Bowl Futura Hard Anodised (Black)
₹1,161.00 – ₹1,939.00
Availability: 5 in stock (can be backordered)
Need help buying the right product? Talk to our specialist
Not spoilt by heat
Metal ladles can be used
Stays looking new for years
Cooks some foods faster and crisper
Color: Black, Material: Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Package Contents: 1-Piece Futura Hard Anodised Cook-n-Serve Bowl (4 Litres)
Warranty Information: 5 Years
2 Ltr, 3 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 6 Ltr
Hard Anodised, Nonstick
- It is recommended for all Appliances to be installed by Authorized Service Engineers. Please call Customer Service Number 89 3031 3030 preferably from the same number used in order on Paytm Mall.
- You will receive a Call/ SMS from the Brand along with installation request number. Please keep this handy.
- If you do not receive the notification from Brand within 24 hours of speaking to them, Reach to 89 3031 3030 via Call/ SMS/ WhatsApp and provide them the PaytmMall Order ID and registered mobile number.
- Brand Authorised Engineer will visit you within 72 hours of delivery or you can communicate him your convenient time. You may need to remind the engineer for visit.
- If the Engineer doesn’t contact or doesn’t visit, you can contact 89 3031 3030 via Call/ SMS/ WhatsApp and provide them the service request number, Order ID and registered mobile number.
Charges for Installation and additional consumable components:-
- You are requested to confirm installation, component and additional charges while registering installation request or while the engineer calls for visit.
- For Wall Mounted chimneys and Built in Hobs, Common Installation Charges are INR 500/- + GST. However, this may vary based on City Classification. For Example: A Class C city customer may need to pay extra charges for travel charges. However, this would be informed by the Brand Engineer in advance.
- For Island Chimneys, Built In Oven and High End induction Hobs, Common Installation Charges are INR 1500/- +GST.
- If Chimney doesn’t include Duct/ Pipe Kit or you need additional, it would be charged between INR 850-1000/- for an expanded length of 8.5-10 Ft aluminium pipe and INR 450-500/- For an expanded length of 8-9.5 Ft PVC Pipe.
- All additional Task like Core/ Wall cutting, Hole Making, Welding work for chimney hanging, Wooden or wiring work for appliance installation, Pipe conversion from PVC to metal for geysers, Additional Filter RO etc. is completely up to customer discretion and mutual understanding between onsite engineer and customer. Brand/ Paytm or Kitchen Brand Store doesn’t take any responsibility for any damages caused to exterior/ interior house work.
- Other appliances (whether same brand or third party) related maintenance, Service, Shifting or dismantling, consultation is outside scope of work from point of installation service.
- Etiquette, Behaviour or lack of professionalism related issues with by service engineer to be reported to Brand directly and customer shall use feedback mechanism by Brand e.g. Sharing smile code with the engineer only if work done up to satisfaction. Paytm/ Kitchen Brand Store would play an assistant role if needed but not bound to or responsible.
- Brand May not honour warranty if installation not carried out by authorized engineer.