If You have earlier model from Weber Q200 this is the same model, Restyled in 2014 and renamed as Q2000.
The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo prominently branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 2000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience a unique way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The Weber Q 2000 is ideal for use when camping and tailgating but, thanks to a design that offers both compact overall size and large grilling surface, can double as a stationary grill in your outdoor living space. A seamless stainless steel burner is your assurance of durability and the long-lasting performance. The cast-aluminum lid and body are both lightweight and rugged.
- One stainless steel burner produces 12,000 BTU-per-hour to heat 280 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Dimensions – Lid Open and Tables Out (inches):26H x 51.4W x 24.3D; Lid Closed and Tables Out (inches):14.5H x 51.4W x 19.5D